Monday, January 11, 2010

Hot New Products for 2010

I've been catching up on my trade magazines and flipping trough the new 2010 catalogs that are being delivered daily. It's so interesting to see the new products that come out each year. I sometimes get a bit giddy over them. And sometimes I just roll my eyes and think "Really?".

Over the next several weeks I'll post some of the products that really grabbed my attention.

I have to start with this one!



It's called the Butt Station.

My first thought is who would want someone sitting on a toilet on their desk? But then I realized how compelled I was to share this with everyone in the office. How it generated so much conversation. Isn't that one of the reasons we use promotional products, to generate a buzz?

And it's absolutely a useful product. It not only functions as a tape dispenser but also as a memo pad & pen holder. And the best part is the magnetic BUTT holds paperclips inside the bowl. Everything you need is right there at your fingertips. Hmmm?

I should note that tape, paperclips, pens, and memo pad are not included.

Now the obvious industries I see using this product are plumbers, bathroom remodeling companies, bath fixture manufactures, etc. What I wonder is, outside this type of company, who would use the Butt Station to promote their company? And what would their tag line be?

Click the links for more information about the Butt Station and other products from the Minya Collection.

I would love to read your thoughts. Please leave a comment. I'll be sure to let you all know if I get any orders for the Butt Station in 2010.

Happy New Year!

No comments: