Thursday, May 27, 2010
When you are looking to make your promotional marketing as earth-friendly as possible, consider these five options:
- Biodegradable corn plastic is used for everything from pens to mugs.
- Solar-powered technology “fuels” earth-friendly flashlights, calculators and more.
- Organic cotton, bamboo or hemp makes apparel “green.”
- Recycled PET transforms traditional polyester and plastics into environmentally correct choices.
- Naturally appealing products like plant seedlings, seed packets and even imprinted walnuts provide a clever alternative to man-made promotional items.